Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ok, GO!

Hello friends! 

Sorry for my absence, I've been a little busy with this little guy lately: 


so I haven't had much time to post! 

Motherhood is a new and very different experience, but I'm figuring it out as best as I can!

Part of motherhood in this early stage is a lot of sitting on the couch being sleepy in between feeding the baby, which leaves a lot of down time for watching Hoarders and other such monotony on Netflix--but thankfully, this week, it also left me time to find a new song in 6/8! 

If you're not familiar with the band OK Go, you should check them out--their music is excellent, and their music videos are even better! 

Their latest song is in 6/8, and also happens to be their craziest music video yet.  Get ready to watch in disbelief at all their crazy antics--and enjoy the awesome swinging time signature along the way :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment