Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter is Almost Upon Us!

Dear 6/8 friends, I decided to go out on a sort of limb today and use a personal composition as my example of 6/8 this week, only because it is called "Easter Song" and it is supposed to depict all the important parts of Holy Week and what-not. Be forewarned that the song is not in 6/8 until the super-allegro part near the end, but as that part is supposed to be the resurrection, it has the most emphasis in the song anyway - so I don't think it will be hard to find if you are listening for it. Also, there is a part in the song where I hesitate because I lost my fingering, and another spot where I play a completely wrong note and have to amend completely - do not be so harsh with me, however, because this is the first composition I have uploaded. But in any case, enjoy! Happy Easter Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment