Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A day or so late..... Maybe it's not so bad.

Sorrrryyyy!! I had to work yesterday, and despite the fact that I have had my song for this week choose since last Wednesday, I forgot to post. Yowzas.

One of my particularly favorite memories from my Middle School years is oddly enough watching my sisters watch their chic flic movies. Honestly I find them rather drawn out and single subject oriented, but the are cute little movies.

One of them my sister and mom liked in particular was Amanda Bynes' What a Girl Wants.
It takes place in England, where she finds out she is the daughter of a British Lord, and she attends numerous fancy balls blady blady bla.

She is also in love with this British musician, who happens to play at or work at every single one of these events. What a coincidence. One of the songs he plays is called "Long time Coming" by Oliver James.

6/8, oh yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment