Friday, December 2, 2011

The Morning is For Sleeping

Let me tell y'all, this song has been stuck in my head for days.

(Did I mention that Robyn is in the magical land of Florida this week, so I get to blog twice in a row!)

Coldplay is the bomb.com. Seriously.
Anyway, I seem to have misplaced my iPod at one of my debate tournaments, and I have been suffering completely without it. I didn't realize how much music was a part of my life until I didn't have it. 

I don't recall personally ever having bought this song, but it is just so darn moving. That is truly one of the absolute beauties of 6/8 it is ever moving, and ever living. I can really imagine this song being played as I am driving down the freeway in the country side, or as my plane is about to land at dusk. 

So please enjoy, the amazing Cemeteries of London by Coldplay!

No comments:

Post a Comment